Setting Up & Accessing Your Proofpoint Account
One of the perks of having your email hosted by Helptech Group is that we take your email spam security seriously. We have partnered with Proofpoint Essentials to monitor your email spam and now it is time to set up your account. If you have not already, find Your New Proofpoint Essential Account email and click on the “Set Password” link inside to follow the instructions to create a password and set up your account.
(Helpful Tech Tip: If you are looking some ideas to create your password check out our password requirements and recommendations)
- When needing to access your Proofpoint account go to https://us1.proofpointessentials.com/app/login.php
- Log in with your email address
- Enter your password
- Once logged in, you can change your profile, spam settings, allow and block lists as needed.
As always, contact us if you need help setting your account up, changing settings, or have any questions about the Proofpoint system.
- Connect an Apple device to receive email
- Connect an Android device to receive email
- How to get Exchange Server name
- How to set up Outlook app on Android
- How to set up Outlook app on Apple
- Setting Up and Accessing Your Proofpoint Essentials Account
- How to Release or Block Quarantine Emails
- Trouble Sending and Receiving Email