Skip to content
How to get Google to stop offering to save your passwords
- On a Google web page, click on the 3 vertical dots on the upper right hand side of the screen.
- Click on “Autofill” on the left side of your screen.
- Click on “Passwords”.
- The first setting should be “Offer to save passwords”,
- Just hit that toggle switch to turn that feature off. It will be white if it is off and blue if it is on.
- And that is all. You can close that window and it should stop asking you if you want to save passwords.