How to Print to Home Printer from Your Cloud Desktop
- Right click on Cloud desktop icon
- Then click “Edit”.
- Click the “Local Resources” tab, and check the box for “Printers” at the bottom
- Then go back to the “General” tab
- Click the “Save” button
- And close the window.
- Now you should be able to see your local printers as options that are available when printing from the Cloud.
- How to Set Up Your Default Printer
- How to Change Printer Preferences
- How to Print to Home Printer from Cloud